Monday, April 22, 2013

News Post!

It's been some time since I made a post, and I figured I should explain why.
Also I made like four posts in a row, so I felt I should try to liven the blog up since it's been like eight days.

First off, I've been slowly working on my ten hour post of Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions. I'd have it done faster, but I've been playing a couple other games at the same time. (FYI, It's Injustice: Gods Among Us and Fire Emblem Awakening.) I should have my ten hour play of Final Fantasy Tactics done this week, and then I'll be starting Final Fantasy XIII by the end of April/beginning of May.

Secondly, the "Call of the Night" is being slowly but surely worked on. I can really only write when inspiration hits me, and I'm sort of drawing a blank. I've also decided to increase the number of chapters from seven to eight. The reason? I was going to try and shoehorn too much into Chapter 2, so I'm planning to split up what was Chapter 2 into Chapter 2 and Chapter 3. I'll edit the page for Call of the Night to reflect this soon enough. Either way, I figure at least a week or more before I finish Chapter 2.

As far as the future goes, once I finish Final Fantasy XIII (guessing around 2-3 months for that), I'll briefly play XIII-2 and then follow up with Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. Then, when I finally have all of that done, I'll finally start on Dragon Quest. I plan to play the Game Boy/Game Boy Color remakes of the first three on an emulator (I own real copies.) so that I can take screenshots as I play through the game. I'm hoping it will add to the overall post experience. Who knows! It couldn't possibly make them worse...Right?

That....That's all I got really. Thanks for reading, and look forward to Final Fantasy Tactics post soon.

~May the Crystals Guide Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment