Thursday, July 18, 2013

Call of the Night - Extras 2

Well, this is going to be a quick one.
I commissioned a friend of mine to draw me a portrait of Noldor Spellfury.
Now, the commission came with three different pictures, but I can't post all three of them because they involve spoilers not yet included in the story. I won't drag this out so here it is...
My commissioned picture of Noldor Spellfury!

Noldor Spellfury
Yup, that's our main hero right there. I realize I've never truly gone into descriptions of what he looks like, but let's be honest... Many people have a thought of what the character looks like before you truly ever describe who or what they are. This is her vision according to what I told her. I like it, and if you don't, I don't care.

Once certain story details are disclosed, I'll post up the other two pictures. I've also considered commissioning more pictures of the other main stars in the story, but I'll get around to those once I've had a little time to get their exact picture in my head. (Noldor was the first and most important. Everybody else is sorta plain right now because they're not my main focus.)

And that's all I've got for extras this time. Stay tuned for more Recurring Fantasy coming soon-ish!

~May the Crystals Guide Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment