Sunday, August 11, 2013

News Post! (8/11/2013)

I've gathered you here to say that...

FINAL FANTASY XIII IS FINALLY OVER!
THANK GOD IT IS FINALLY OVER!
PRAISE ALLAH IT IS DONE!
I APPRECIATE BUDDHA FOR GIVING ME THE PATIENCE TO FINISH!
MUCH OBLIGED TO VISHNU FOR SOMETHING... RELIGIONS!


Apologies, I'm just happy to finally see the game done. As for the day post and final thoughts...
I figure I can throw those bad boys out by Tuesday.  Going to try and finish what I can today though!

This day has finally come guys... And it feels good. T_T
My goal of all the Final Fantasy titles is (MORE OR LESS) complete!
I'm lacking a few side titles at this point, but I shall cover those soon enough.
Look forward to my Final Fantasy XIII final posts within the next week.
After that, I've got a five hour play for XIII-2. Then there is ending the entire series with Mystic Quest!
I figure after that I'll take at least a month break before starting Dragon Warrior/Quest.
I want to pump out a few RPG reviews and such before I start the next series. (Also I need a decent-sized RPG break.)

I'd like to thank anybody who has stuck with my blog for all this time, and you should look forward to future plans coming soon!

~May the Crystals Guide Me~*

*Oooh, I might have to change that with Dragon Warrior/Quest. I don't really want to, but it doesn't really have a crystal theme like the Final Fantasy games do... Ummm, I figure something Log related since I believe saves in that series are almost always called "Logs", or at least the early ones are. Until then...

~Woo~

3 comments:

  1. Quite a feat! I get all RPGed out after one FF game. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I am quite RPGed out as of now.
    I did pretty well in the beginning, but now I'm ready for a mindless killing game.
    Or at least something that's pick up and play then forget about it.

    ReplyDelete