Monday, October 13, 2014

News Post! (Sorta)

So! Sorry for the lack of updates the past two weeks. Days off from two weeks ago were squandered by Smash Bros. I got some Chrono Trigger time in, but not enough to be worth posting.

Then the last week I used my days off to head off to a few concerts. (I'm selfish. Sue me. :I)

On Friday (Oct 10th), I went with a friend to the Mötley Crüe farewell tour. I enjoyed my time, but I'm not the biggest Crüe fan either. I really liked Alice Cooper's act though. That man... puts on the greatest show EVER!

Then on Saturday, I went to one of the most magical events ever. PARTY MADNESS 64! A small/medium-sized festival featuring FIFTEEN (Think I counted that right...) different groups. I had so much fun, I met several people (a few I've met before, but also lots of new faces) and just had a great time. So I'm going to post up some of the pictures I got of the groups as well as links to some of the videos I managed to record.

My phone decided to be a butt, and my battery died before even half the show was over... Anyways! Great time with great groups and awesome, awesome music. I'll post up a few pictures below, a link to the gallery of all I got, and a few links of the videos I managed.

Doug Funnie on Stage
Random Encounter featuring Lauren the Flute
Descendants of Erdrick
Professor Shyguy
Lauren the Flute, myself, and Careless from Random Encounter.

Picture Gallery on Imgur -> LINK!

Videos of a few songs on Youtube!

Droidekka

Doug Funnie

Random Encounter + Lauren the Flute

Sorry for the lack of a true update, but I promise one is around the corner within the next few days. I figure around two more Time Checkpoints, and I'll be done with Chrono Trigger.

That's all I've got for now, but I'll have another Time Checkpoint soon! Look forward to it, and thank you all for your patience.

~May the Crystals Guide Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment