Sunday, May 31, 2015

News Post! (5/31/2015)

So... It's been some time. It's almost been two months since I've posted anything on here.
We all know I haven't been a very constant poster since I finished up the Final Fantasy series. Even then, I was starting to slack a bit near the end as I got less and less time to play and generally put off getting the post typed up.

Part of me wants to see this blog grow and go further, but the rate at which I'm going plus the actual free time I have to myself... It's not looking good. Every time I come around here to try and post something, I'm either tired, unmotivated, can't think of what to post, or just rather take my free time for me. I applaud those people who do a blog in their off time and do so well. I just can't get things together sometimes...

ANYWAYS! I'm going to try and get things back together soon, but I can't really give a definite of how or when.

I've got a few games I could easily review if I took the time, and there are plenty of albums I've gained since my last real posting. Either way, I'll figure something out and hopefully get my act together within the next week.

Wish me luck, and let's hope things can go up from here!

If you're still around and checking this... You sir/madam/other are just a huge trooper, and I thank you for sticking around. Until the next post...

~May the Crystals Guide Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment