Saturday, January 28, 2012

Side Post!

I recently started ordering and purchasing the old Final Fantasy titles so that I would have them all here when I'm ready to play them. I already had Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9 on my PS3 with PSOne Classics, and I expanded that recently by buying Final Fantasy 5 and 6 on there as well. That means I have all 5 of those games in one great place.~
I ordered a Final Fantasy II and III on Amazon. I paid a bit more than I should have, but I would rather have decent copies with the real case than cheap copies with no case and a possibility of them going bad. Today, I got the copies of Final Fantasy II for PSP and Final Fantasy III for NDS. Meaning that as soon as I finish the first one, I can immediately jump to the 2nd and 3rd titles at my leisure. The rest of the titles shall follow swiftly considering I have everything from the first one to nine covered. (I have Final Fantasy 4 Complete on PSP.)

The next hurdle/unfun part will be acquiring and playing copies of Final Fantasy X and 12 on an old PS2. :|
My PS2 works, but it won't be fun having to go back to it...

It's only been like a week since I started, but I'm feeling confident I shall persevere! This could be easily toppled once I reach some of the later titles, but I will do my best to push through!
I figure the worse thing that could happen involves me skipping all and/or a majority of the side quests in these games. Although that would be a shame considering many of these titles have some great side quests in them.

~May the Crystals Guide Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment