Sunday, January 22, 2012

Deciding the format...

Well, I'm currently going to post with something along the following as my post formats.
This is more likely than not going to change!

*Post Title - Day # (I will only be posting days I play, so although it will say 'Day 1' or 'Day 2' it will probably be several days apart.)
*Game - Final Fantasy # (Obviously Final Fantasy, but mostly labeling which one)
*Hours Played/Hours Total - # hrs/# hrs (Going to try and keep track of how long it takes me to beat each title)
*Starting Point - Insert place here & Level here (Straightforward, just wherever I start in-game to as accurate as I can describe. )
*Current Goal - Simply going to state what I need to be doing in-game. Will also tack on any side quests I wish to tackle.
*What Happened - Hopefully will describe in fun detail whatever happened during the period of time. I will also go over any fun Final Fantasy knowledge I might have! Keep in mind...it's not much. ._.
*Ending Point - Insert place here & Level here (Same as starting point...but instead the ENDING point!)
*Levels Achieved - I'm not going to explain this... It explains itself! 

*Goals Accomplished - Insert list here (Hopefully, I will accomplish a little something every day. Mostly going to name if I finish a quest/beat a boss/collect important item #1)
*Next Goals - Will mostly consist of "What am I going to do next!" than anything.

Will end each post with my fancy signature line that I am going to do! :O

~May the Crystals Guide Me~

(For those in the unknowningness, a lot of the Final Fantasy titles involve crystals somehow.)

No comments:

Post a Comment