Sunday, August 24, 2014

News Post! (8/23/2014)

Okay. I realize I'm doing a lot of not-RPG posts, but that should stop soon. Just laying out my new plan for the future of Recurring Fantasy.

First up, I'm going to aim to do a post a week. That seems both fair to me, and it should be more than easy for me to accomplish every week. (This doesn't count as this week's post.)

Secondly, for a bit, I'll probably scale up the number of VGBA and Side Posts to make up for the lack of content recently. Also to give me a bit of time to prepare and ready myself for the next act in Recurring Fantasy history...

Third and finally, I'm in the process of choosing the next RPG to play. Due to similarities, I won't be playing anymore Dragon Quest for now. I feel like going back now will just cause me to relapse and quit again. I don't want to do that... However, I am still feeling RPG-ish. I just need to pick which one to play.

Most likely, I'm going to pick something from the PlayStation lineup of RPGs. Why? I have a huge selection of them already purchased and downloaded on my PS3. (I'm a sucker for the PlayStation classics and sales. I've gotten soooo many RPGs built up on there it's not funny.) I'll make the announcement pretty soon though, so look forward to the game selection!

As always, thanks to anybody who has stuck around and please look forward to a bright future on... RECURRING FANTASY!

~May the Crystals Guide Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment