Wednesday, September 10, 2014

News Post! (9/10/2014)

I'm just here to make a quick post to advertise something. It won't be a great advertisement, but the word of this project needs to be spread!... cause I believe in it.




Now, I don't know your feelings on Kickstarter (my own feelings are in the grey really), but this is definitely one worth supporting if you love video game music like I do.

As of right now, they still haven't met their goal. I've already pledged for the documentary bluray and soundtrack. It could really use a boost right now, and it'd be great to see this succeed considering all the great bands that are listed on it.

So take a chance on this and give today!
(If you don't trust Kickstarter.... no blame or hard feelings.)
((Also... No, this doesn't count as my post for the week. That's coming soon, but it might be close.))

~May the Crystals Guide Me~

No comments:

Post a Comment